Jenna Lehti, Recruiter If you are interested in applying for any of our hourly positions, please complete a Fortune Bay Employment Application and send it to:
Bois Forte Development Corporation
Attn: Human Resources
1430 Bois Forte Road
Tower, MN 55790
Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company matching contributions
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
Part-time and Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Holiday pay
- Floating holiday
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days of employment
- Paid funeral leave for immediate family
- Discounts on meals
- Complimentary use of Bois Forte Fitness Center
- Gas discount
- Paid breaks and lunch break
wELY Current Opportunitites:
Y-Store Current Opportunities:
Click here to download a Y-Store / Ledge Liquors Employment Application
Tim Hortons’ Current Opportunitites:
Click here to download a Tim Horton’s Application
- Fill out application completely and submit before the application deadline.
- If you are selected, you will be contacted by a Human Resources representative to schedule an interview.
- If a conditional offer of employment is made, you are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test.
- Upon acceptance of the position, you will need to have a valid picture ID or Certified Birth Certificate plus a Social Security Card to complete the hire paperwork. If you do not have these documents with you, you will not be hired.
Fortune Bay Jobs on Twitter
You can now follow Fortune Bay job postings via Twitter – @FortuneBayJobs
Fortune Bay Jobs on Facebook
You can also follow Fortune Bay job postings on Facebook here.
Documents to Download (PDF)
- Representation of Eligibility
- Wilderness Golf Course (managed by Kemper Sports)
- Nett Lake Store Employment Application
- WELY Employment Application