- Experienced Table Games Dealer – Closing Once All Positions Filled
- Janitorial Technician – Closing Date May 21st
- Janitorial Supervisor – Closing Date May 26th
- RV Park/Marina Attendant – Closing Date May 27th
- Grill Cashier – Closing Date May 27th
- Grill Cook – Closing Date May 25th
- Kitchen Deep Cleaner – Closing Date May 27th
- On-Call Van Driver – Closing Date May 25th
- Room Attendant – Closing Date May 27th
- Steakhouse Line Cook – Closing Date May 29th
- Senior Graphic Designer – Closing Date May 22nd
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please complete a Fortune Bay Employment Application and send it to:
Fortune Bay Resort Casino
Attn: Human Resources
1430 Bois Forte Road
Tower, MN 55790
Thank you for your interest in securing employment at Fortune Bay Resort Casino. We believe our facility is second to none when it comes to customer service. This is made possible by our team members, who go the extra mile to ensure our visitors are treated like family when they walk through the doors.
Fortune Bay Resort Casino, which is proudly owned and operated by the Bois Forte Band of Chippewa, has experienced tremendous growth since opening its doors as a bingo hall back in 1986. Aside from offering exciting casino action that ranges from slots to blackjack, to poker, we are also home to The Wilderness at Fortune Bay, a world-class golf course and an award-winning resort hotel.
We’re located on the shores of beautiful Lake Vermilion, catering to those who love the outdoors no matter what time of year it is.
Here at Fortune Bay Resort Casino, we pride ourselves on offering attractive wages and benefits because we know the importance of taking care of our team members.
Thanks again for your interest in Fortune Bay Resort Casino.
Norman G. Adams
Bois Forte Development Corporation
Human Resources Department overview: The Human Resources Department at Fortune Bay Resort Casino enhances the mission and visions of the Bois Forte Band of Chippewa by providing effective administration and quality support programming to assure a professional, high quality workforce that will maintain excellence in guest service delivery.
We are committed to the following goals for our department:
- Attract and retain qualified, professional and motivated team members
- To provide competitive compensation and benefits
- To maintain positive relationships for preservation of our customer service culture
Our team members are our greatest asset and our success and reputation of providing excellent customer service is credited to them. We are grateful for all their hard work and dedication to make us a premier destination property.
We have a variety of positions from professional and frontline gaming positions to back-of-the-house support positions; we are sure there is a position that will fit your talents and interests.
All positions are posted for a period of seven calendar days. Team members interested in transferring to a different department must complete an in-house application. Interested applicants are invited to submit a completed application to our Human Resources Department.
The Risk Management and Safety programs at Fortune Bay help provide a safe and comfortable hospitality, gaming and work environment for our guests and team members. Providing a safe work place is a priority at Fortune Bay. Safety training will be provided to all team members on an ongoing basis to protect, educate and enhance your employment experience at Fortune Bay.
Fortune Bay offers a variety of in-house and off-site training, covering topics such as Customer Service, Respect in the Workplace, Conflict Management, Alcohol Awareness and much more.
Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company matching contributions
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
Part-time and Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Holiday pay
- Floating holiday
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days of employment
- Paid funeral leave for immediate family
- Discounts on meals
- Complimentary use of Bois Forte Fitness Center
- Gas discount
- Paid breaks and lunch break
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Term Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Fill out application completely and submit before the application deadline.
- If you are selected, you will be contacted by a Human Resources representative to schedule an interview.
- If a conditional offer of employment is made, you are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test.
- Upon acceptance of the position, you will need to have a valid picture ID or Certified Birth Certificate plus a Social Security Card to complete the hire paperwork. If you do not have these documents with you, you will not be hired.
Fortune Bay Jobs on Twitter
You can now follow Fortune Bay job postings via Twitter – @FortuneBayJobs
Fortune Bay Jobs on Facebook
You can also follow Fortune Bay job postings on Facebook here.
Seasonal employment opportunities!
We are pleased to announce the addition of another Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop!
That’s right, there will be another Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop coming to the area very soon and we are looking to fill a variety of jobs!
- NEW LOCATION! Tim Horton’s (Y-Store) Closing Date: Until Filled
Documents to Download (PDF)
- Representation of Eligibility
- Wilderness Golf Course (managed by Kemper Sports)
- Nett Lake Store Employment Application
- Y-Store / Ledge Liquors Employment Application
- WELY Employment Application
- Tim Horton’s Application