Located next to the Woodlands Ballroom, our business center features two 21-inch iMac computers and an HP Laserjet printer. Each computer is equipped with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and dual boots between Windows 8 and Mac OS X.
Browse the internet with your favorite browser, check your email, boast to your Facebook friends about that giant fish you caught or print out that work report that’s due on Monday…
The business center is available from 6 a.m. – midnight daily for our registered resort guests (room key required for entrance). Paper, photocopying and faxing are available for a nominal fee at the resort front desk.
Business center policies:
- Please limit your session to no more than 15 minutes if others are waiting.
- Please save files to your own USB drive – files saved on the computer’s hard drive may be deleted at any time without notification (Fortune Bay is not responsible for lost or damaged files).
- Please be gentle – guests may be held responsible for any damage to the business center equipment.
- No food or beverage allowed in the business center area (and no smoking).
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.