Wild Rewards puts the power in your hands! By using your Wild Edge card, you can earn exclusive benefits such as points, cash back, Wild Reward Dollars, Fortune Play and participate in member-only events and promotions.
How It Works
The Wild Edge Players Club consists of five tier levels in which each earn different benefits. The higher the level, the more benefits you’ll receive.
Points are earned by using your Wild Edge card at any of our slot machines, table games, or bingo. Points can be used for purchases throughout the property or can be downloaded directly to your machine for play, and have cash back value. It’s your choice!
Wild Reward Dollars are awarded based on carded play. They can be used for purchases throughout the property just like cash!
Fortune Play is the same as free slot play and is obtained through mail offers or promotions. It is added directly to your player account and can be downloaded to your favorite slot machines with your Wild Edge card.
To start enjoying the many perks and privileges of membership, simply stop by Casino Guest Services and pick up your Wild Edge Players card. Be sure to use your Wild Edge card each time you visit to take full advantage of your club incentives and benefits. Every penny counts toward your Wild Rewards.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become a Wild Edge club member?
Becoming a Wild Edge club member is easy and FREE! Simply present a valid photo ID to a Guest Services Representative. Must be 18 or older.
How do I use my Wild Edge card?
Insert your club card into the card reader at your slot machine, present your card to your Bingo Cashier or Table Games Dealer.
How can I check my points, Fortune Play and Wild Reward Dollars?
Your account balances can be checked using your PIN number at any slot machine or with a Guest Services Representative. Your account balances can also be checked on our website using the Player Portal (coming soon).
Do my points expire?
Points expire on any accounts that have been inactive for a period of 15 months.
How do I earn Fortune Play and does it expire?
Fortune Play is earned through promotions and mail offers. Fortune Play has no cash value and expires 24 hours after awarded.
What are Wild Reward Dollars?
Wild Reward Dollars are earned at Voyager Elite, Voyager, Adventurer, and Explorer tier levels. Wild Reward Dollars are earned based on carded play and can be used for purchases throughout the property. Wild Reward Dollars cannot be redeemed for cash and do not carry over from month to month.
What can Wild Reward Dollars be used for and how?
Wild Reward Dollars can be used at Fortune Bay Resort Casino and The Wilderness Golf Course for all purchases, except for gift cards, tobacco products and gratuity. Simply present your Wild Edge card and a valid photo ID to redeem.
When are tiered evaluations done?
Tier upgrade evaluations are done on the first day of every month and downgrade evaluations are done on the first day of every third month.
How can I get a yearly win/loss statement for tax purposes?
A completed and signed win/loss request form should be submitted to the Players Club. Click here to download the PDF form. You can fill out this form electronically and email it to email@example.com, print and present it in person at the Players Club desk or mail it to Fortune Bay Resort Casino, Attn: Players Club, 1430 Bois Forte Road, Tower, MN, 55790.
- There is no fee to participate in this program.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Valid photo identification is required to sign up for the Wild Edge Players Club card, to receive a replacement card, or to redeem Wild Rewards.
- Individual or joint accounts must be designated at the time of enrollment. Should a joint account be closed, the remaining point balance will be divided between the two parties named on the account.
- It is the member’s responsibility to ensure his/her players card is properly accepted by the slot card reader. The member must also present his/her players card to Bingo Cashiers or Table Game Dealers for proper Wild Rewards tracking. Any play accumulated without the card properly inserted or presented at the beginning of play will not generate any Wild Rewards.
- Fortune Bay Resort Casino is not responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed or expired Wild Rewards.
- Membership in the Wild Edge Players Club is non- transferable and cannot be combined with any other discounts. Your Wild Edge Players Club card cannot be intentionally altered, damaged or reproduced.
- Wild Rewards are intended for the sole use of the individual(s) listed on the account and cannot be bartered, sold or transferred to another person.
- Members may not distribute, loan, or in any way allow another person to use their Wild Edge Players Club card or Wild Rewards.
- Wild Edge Players Club members are responsible for notifying Fortune Bay Resort Casino of any changes in their account information including, but not limited to, name, address and phone number.
- Fortune Bay Resort Casino is not responsible for Players Cards or Wild Reward redemptions resulting from lost, stolen or misused cards. It is the member’s responsibility to immediately notify Guest Services of lost or stolen cards.
- Wild Edge Players Club accounts without any player activity for a period of 15 months will be closed and all Wild Rewards balances will be forfeited.
- Membership in the Wild Edge Players Club is a privilege granted by Fortune Bay Resort Casino and may be revoked at any time.
- Management reserves the right to alter or cancel this program at any time without notice.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of Fortune Bay Resort Casino Management is final.
- Management reserves the right to adjust any Wild Rewards account balances resulting from machine or card reader malfunction, operator error, and/or fraud.
- Member’s use of the Wild Edge Players Club card indicates acceptance of the foregoing rules and all other terms and conditions of the club.