Pool & Fitness
Whether you want to work out or relax, the pool and fitness room is a great place for you. With windows on three sides and an outdoor deck, you can sit back and relax no matter what time of year it is! For your workout variety, we have a treadmill, recumbent bike, upright bike and a cross trainer. Once you have had your fill of exercise, you can take a sauna, relax in the hot tub or cool down in the pool. We also have a wading pool for the little ones.
- All ages, 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- 18 and up only, 10 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Fitness Room Safety Rules
- This facility is not supervised; Guest use at his/her own risk.
- Use of the equipment is the responsibility of the Guest.
- Guest is responsible for knowing his/her own physical limitations.
- No wet bathing suits or bare feet.
- No glass containers or alcoholic beverages.
- No children under 16 years old may use equipment unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
Whispering Winds Gift Shop
The Whispering Winds Gift Shop carries a wide selection of goods, including snacks, sundries, souvenirs and much more!
We also offer a large selection of cigarettes, cigars and tobacco products!
The Gift Shop sells a small selection of books, magazines, daily newspapers and any necessities you may have forgot to pack for your trip up north!
Sunday - Thursday 8AM - 10PM
Friday & Saturday 8AM - 11PM
For the young and young at heart, Fortune Bay's Arcade provides a great mix of games to test your skill and earn prizes. The arcade is a hit with all ages! There are popular traditional games, plus new games like:
- Deal or No Deal
- Triple Spin
- Smokin’ Token
There are redemption games you can win instantly and games you can save your tickets to win larger prizes that can be redeemed at the gift shop. The arcade also features video-style games in which you can test your skills and abilities.
- Sunday - Thursday 8AM - 9PM
- Friday & Saturday 8AM - 10PM
- Alcoholic beverages and the use of any tobacco products are strictly prohibited.
- Adult supervision is required for children 12 years of age and younger. Children under 16 must have an adult, who is responsible for them, on the premises.
- Tickets are to be redeemed in the Resort Gift Shop for tokens.
- Fortune Bay is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- No food or beverages at the games.
- Tokens have no cash back value.
- Horseplay will not be tolerated.
- No loitering allowed.
- No glass containers.