Sign up for our free Wild Edge membership! It only takes a few minutes and you'll soon be on your way to earning exclusive benefits such as points, cash back, Fortune Play and more!
Visit the Players Club on our gaming floor and present a valid photo ID to a Guest Service Representative. You must be 18 or older to join the Club.
Be sure to use your Wild Edge card each time you visit to take full advantage of your club benefits. Every penny counts towards your Wild Rewards.
How to reap the benefits:
Start earning points using your card at our slot machines or table games. Simply insert your Club card into the card reader at a slot machine or present your card to your Table Games Dealer. Points can be used for purchases throughout the property or can be downloaded directly to your machine for play. Plus, they have cash back value. It’s your choice – you decide how to use your points! Points expire on any accounts that have been inactive for 15 months.
REDEEM WILD REWARDS
Wild Rewards are awarded based on carded play. They can be used for purchases on property, just like cash. Wild Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash and expire after 90 days. All tier levels are eligible to earn and redeem Wild Rewards.
ENJOY FORTUNE PLAY
Fortune Play is free slot play that is obtained through mail offers, text offers and promotions. It is added directly to your account and can be downloaded at your favorite slot machine with your Wild Edge card. Fortune Play has no cash value and expires 24 hours after it is awarded.
CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT
If you want to know how many points, Wild Rewards or the amount of Fortune Play you earned, you can check your account balances using your PIN number at any slot machine or with a Guest Service Representative.
How it works:
MAINTAIN YOUR CURRENT LEVEL
To maintain your current Players Club level, you must earn the required number of points in a 12-month period. Your status will be reviewed monthly, using the amount of points you earned in the previous 12 months to qualify.
MOVE UP A LEVEL
To move up a level, you must earn the required number of points listed below within a 12-month period. Tiers are evaluated at the beginning of each month. Earned points are used to calculate your tier qualification:
A tier downgrade will happen once per year and will use the timeframe of January 1 through December 31. If you do not meet the point requirement at that time, you will be downgraded.
• There is no fee to participate in this program.
• Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
• Valid photo identification is required to sign up for the Wild Edge Players Club card, to receive a replacement card, or to redeem Players Club benefits.
• It is the member’s responsibility to ensure his/her players’ card is properly accepted by the slot card reader. The member must also present his/her player’ card to Table Game Dealers for proper Wild Rewards tracking. Any play accumulated without the card properly inserted or presented at the beginning of play will not generate any points or Players Club benefits.
• Fortune Bay Resort Casino is not responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed or expired Players Club benefits including, but not limited to, cash vouchers, players’ club cards, kiosk vouchers, point redemption tickets, etc…
• Membership in the Wild Edge Players Club is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other discounts.
• Wild Edge Players Club cards cannot be intentionally altered, damaged or reproduced.
• Players Club benefits are intended for the sole use of the individual listed on the account and cannot be bartered, sold or transferred to another person.
• Members may not distribute, loan, or in any way allow another person to use their Wild Edge Players Club card or Players Club benefits. Using another player’s card or benefits is a form of theft and may result in removal or suspension from the club
• Wild Edge Players Club members are responsible for notifying Fortune Bay Resort Casino of any changes in their account information including, but not limited to, name, address and phone number.
• Fortune Bay Resort Casino is not responsible for players’ cards or club benefit redemptions resulting from lost, stolen or misused cards. It is the member’s responsibility to immediately notify Players Club staff of lost or stolen cards.
• Wild Edge Players Club accounts without any player activity for a period of 15 months will be closed and all club benefits will be forfeited.
• Membership in the Wild Edge Players Club is a privilege granted by Fortune Bay Resort Casino and may be revoked at any time.
• Management reserves the right to alter or cancel this program at any time without notice.
• In the event of a dispute, the decision of Fortune Bay Resort Casino Management is final.
• Management reserves the right to adjust any account balances resulting from machine or card reader malfunction, operator error, and/or fraud.
• Member’s use of the Wild Edge Players Club card indicates acceptance of the foregoing rules and all other terms and conditions of the club.
For more information, call 1-800-992-7529 today!