• No Pets (Certified Service Animals are allowed with prior notification) http://www.theindependencecenter.org/blogs/independence-times/2013/9/17/service-vs-companion.
•Check in time is 3 PM and checkout is 11 AM
• Maximum number of guests per room is six, children included.
• Room rates are based on double occupancy. Any additional adults (18+) will be charged $10+ tax per person. Our current tax percentage is 13.375%.
• We offer corporate and government (i.e. military) discounts (Sunday through Thursday) as well as AAA/AARP/CARP/Tribal (daily) with the corresponding identification at check-in. **excluding any special events** Please call 800-555-1714 for specific discounts.
• Reservations not cancelled by 3 PM the date prior to arrival are subject to one night's room and tax charge. For any special events (New Year's and Concert's) the cancellation policy is 1 week prior to arrival.
• With a valid credit card we will hold the room until 11 PM on the date of arrival unless prior notification by the guest that they will be arriving after this time. After 11 PM we release the room back into general sales and your account will not be credited for any resale of the room.
• On the date of arrival all credit and debit cards will be pre authorized for the full amount of room and tax, if the credit card declines the room will be released for general sale. At check-in it is our policy to authorize your credit card or debit card for the full amount of your stay, plus 20% for incidentals. We are not responsible for the release of these (authorized) funds, please note in may take your bank 7-10 business days to release these funds, and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
• The registered guest is responsible for all incidental charges that occur in the room you’re registered to including but not limited to damages, excessively dirty, and restaurant charges.
• Minimum Fee for Property Damage including smoking in non-appointed rooms is $200.
• Credit card authorization forms are used if the guest holding the reservation is not paying for the room. For a third-party individual to pay for a room, he or she must complete this authorization form, sign it and fax back to the hotel at 218-753-6480. Click here for resort credit card authorization . Click here for resort sales group credit card authorization. Please see below for the forms, thank you.
• Quiet time is observed from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM.• Guests must be 18 years old to reserve a room and check-in.
• Valid photo identification must be presented at check-in. See below for a list of photo identifications we accept. Please see below for the form, thank you.
• For any reservations booked using Wild Edge benefits: The primary Wild Edge member on the account must be present at check-in with a valid photo ID that matches the name on the hotel reservation. Should a companion arrive prior to the Wild Edge cardholder, the companion will not be able to check-in but will have the option to book a separate reservation (if available) until the arrival of the primary Wild Edge guest. Once the individual with the original reservation arrives with a photo id, they will be added to the new reservation and the original rates/discounts will be honored.
Important notice: Effective January 1st, 2020, the required age to reserve a hotel room will be 21.