Designed by renowned architect Jeffery Brauer, The Wilderness at Fortune Bay is a golf experience not to be missed. Set among the majestic pines and dramatic rock outcroppings on the shores of Lake Vermilion, The Wilderness is a true golfer’s dream. Featured amenities include fine dining in The Wilderness Grill, full-service Pro Shop, complete practice facilities and state-of-the-art GPS systems on all carts.
- Book a tee time
- For groups of 12 or more, please contact Ryan at 218.753.7803 or email@example.com to book today!
- Wilderness gift cards make a great holiday gift and can be purchased online here.
National Accolades for The Wilderness at Fortune Bay:
- Best Courses You Can Play – Golfweek 2014 (#1 in Minnesota)
- America’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses – Golf Digest 2013-14 (#59 in the country)
- Best Resort Courses – Golfweek 2014 (#38 in the country)
- Best in State – Golf Digest 2013-2014 (#9 in Minnesota)
Ten Years of Top-Ranked Minnesota Golf
The 2014 season marks the tenth anniversary of The Wilderness at Fortune Bay!
Summer Concert Series – Wilderness Unplugged
Enjoy free acoustic music on our patio from 4-7pm on the second Sunday of each month.
- September 14 – Gabriel Holmes, Rochester, MN
|Free 10th Anniversary Wallpaper|
For more information, please call 800-992-4680 or visit the official Wilderness at Fortune Bay web site.