Designed by renowned architect Jeffery Brauer, The Wilderness at Fortune Bay is a golf experience not to be missed. Set among the majestic pines and dramatic rock outcroppings on the shores of Lake Vermilion, The Wilderness is a true golfer’s dream. Featured amenities include fine dining in The Wilderness Grill, full-service Pro Shop, complete practice facilities and state-of-the-art GPS systems on all carts.
- Book a tee time
- For groups of 12 or more, please contact Ryan at 218.753.7803 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book today!
- Wilderness gift cards make a great holiday gift and can be purchased online here.
National Accolades for The Wilderness at Fortune Bay:
- Best Courses You Can Play – Golfweek 2014 (#1 in Minnesota)
- America’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses – Golf Digest 2013-14 (#59 in the country)
- Best Resort Courses – Golfweek 2014 (#38 in the country)
- Best in State – Golf Digest 2013-2014 (#9 in Minnesota)
Ten Years of Top-Ranked Minnesota Golf
The 2014 season marks the tenth anniversary of The Wilderness at Fortune Bay!
August 10th Anniversary Special
- Every Wednesday in August you receive a complimentary food and beverage item when you purchase 18 holes before 2pm.
- Participants of this promotion will be entered to win dinner and golf four two people valid through the 2015 season!
Summer Concert Series – Wilderness Unplugged
Enjoy free acoustic music on our patio from 4-7pm on the second Sunday of each month.
- September 14 – Gabriel Holmes, Rochester, MN
Free Golf for a Year!
Win free golf for you and an accompanied guest (may bring different guest each time) at The Wilderness for the entire 2015 season! The more you play, the better your chances are!
- Receive one entry per paid round each day before 2pm, June-August 2014
|Free 10th Anniversary Wallpaper|
For more information, please call 800-992-4680 or visit the official Wilderness at Fortune Bay web site.