Designed by renowned architect Jeffery Brauer, The Wilderness at Fortune Bay is a golf experience not to be missed. Set among the majestic pines and dramatic rock outcroppings on the shores of Lake Vermilion, The Wilderness is a true golfer’s dream. Featured amenities include fine dining in The Wilderness Grill, full-service Pro Shop, complete practice facilities and state-of-the-art GPS systems on all carts.
- The 2014 tee sheet is now open for groups of 12 or more! Contact Shannon at 218.753.7803 or email@example.com to book today!
- Wilderness gift cards make a great holiday gift and can be purchased online here.
National Accolades for The Wilderness at Fortune Bay:
- Best Courses You Can Play – Golfweek 2013 (#1 in Minnesota)
- America’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses – Golf Digest 2013 (#59 in the country)
- Best Resort Courses – Golfweek 2013 (#37 in the country)
- Best in State – Golf Digest 2013 (#9 in Minnesota)
Ten Years of Top-Ranked Minnesota Golf
The 2014 season will mark the tenth anniversary of The Wilderness at Fortune Bay. Watch for anniversary specials throughout the season (more information will be posted here soon).
For more information, please call 800-992-4680 or visit the official Wilderness at Fortune Bay web site.