Designed by renowned architect Jeffery Brauer, The Wilderness at Fortune Bay is a golf experience not to be missed. Set among the majestic pines and dramatic rock outcroppings on the shores of Lake Vermilion, The Wilderness is a true golfer’s dream. Featured amenities include fine dining in The Wilderness Grill, full-service Pro Shop, complete practice facilities and state-of-the-art GPS systems on all carts.
- Book a tee time!
- For groups of 12 or more, please contact Ryan at 218.753.7803 or email@example.com to book today!
- Wilderness gift cards make a great holiday gift and can be purchased online here.
Sign up for the 2015 Indian Summer Classic!
This popular tournament takes place Thursday, August 20 with your choice of an 8 a.m. or 2 p.m. tee-time.
Your $150 individual registration includes green fees, cart, complimentary use of driving range, lunch, tee gift and plenty of other prizes!
There are plenty of sponsorship opportunities available. All monies raised goes to the Bois Forte Scholarship fund.
For more details, please call 1-800-992-4680 or email Ryan Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org
National Accolades for The Wilderness at Fortune Bay:
- Best Courses You Can Play – Golfweek 2014 (#1 in Minnesota)
- America’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses – Golf Digest 2013-14 (#59 in the country)
- Best Resort Courses – Golfweek 2014 (#38 in the country)
- Best in State – Golf Digest 2013-2014 (#9 in Minnesota)
|Free 10th Anniversary Wallpaper|
For more information, please call 800-992-4680 or visit the official Wilderness at Fortune Bay web site.