Featuring 16 drive-thru sites with water and 50, 30, and 20 amp electrical partial hook-ups and 20 back-in sites with no hook-ups. The RV park is in a majestic Northwoods setting, and is the perfect place to get away from it all, and yet be minutes away from all the action!
All registered RV park guests have access to:
- Dump station
- Boat launch
- Boat Slip
- Coin laundry facilities
- FREE wireless internet access
- Resort amenities including: pool, kiddie pool, exercise room, hot tub and sauna from (7 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
- Shuttle Service
RV Park Office
- RV Park Office is tentatively scheduled to be open Fri, Sat, Sun from 10 AM to 6 PM
- Check-in and check-out is at noon daily.
- We DO NOT guarantee specific site numbers. However, we do try to honor requests to the best of our abilities.
RV Park Promotion
- Pay for 6 consecutive nights and get the 7th night FREE (Honored at check out)!
RV Park Registration
- Guests can register at the RV Park office building or the Resort Front Desk upon arrival where they will be issued a camper permit. Camper permits are checked daily; please display your permit in the front window of your vehicle.
- Check-in and check-out is at noon daily.
RV Park Pet Policy
- Guests may bring family pets to the RV Park. Pets must be kept quiet at all times and not be left unattended. Pets must be kept on a leash not more than 10 feet long at all times. Please clean up after your pet. Management reserves the right to request that a guest remove an unruly animal. Pets are not allowed in any buildings on the Fortune Bay property.
RV Park Quiet Hours
- Quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. All guests are requested to be considerate of those around them. Loud and obnoxious behavior is not allowed at any time.
- A community campfire pit is located on the south end of the RV Park and is available for all of our guests. Open campfires are not allowed in any campsites unless they are in an above ground fire container for safety purposes.
- Absolutely no trail bikes, motorcycles or off-road vehicles are allowed to be operated within the resort except for ingress and egress.
- Only RVIA approved units will be allowed within the RV Park due to safety reasons. Management reserves the right to refuse any vehicle without an RVIA plate. Tents and/or tent campers are welcomed. Auxiliary tents or screen rooms are permitted as an enhancement to a campsite.
- The speed limit on all roads within the resort is 10 M.P.H. unless otherwise posted. Please use extreme caution at all times and be mindful of children and pedestrians. Vehicle traffic shall only be allowed on designated roadways and parking areas.
- Shuttle bus service is provided for all guests. Guests may call for a shuttle bus by contacting the Players Club or by asking at the RV Park office.
Trash and Garbage
- A trash receptacle is located at the entrance to the RV Park and at stations throughout the park… There is no curbside garbage pick-up so guests are required to bring all garbage to the main trash receptacles. Please do not leave trash in garbage bags in your campsite overnight due to the attraction of wildlife.
- A waste disposal dump station is located at the entrance to the RV Park. This is free of charge to all registered RV Park guests. For all those who are not guests the fee is five dollars.
Showers and Laundry
- Showers, laundry facilities and pay phone are located at the RV Park office building.
- In the event of the emergency siren sounding please evacuate to the casino.
Notice to Guests
- This property is privately owned. The management reserves the right to refuse services to anyone, and will not be responsible for loss of money, jewelry, valuables of any kind, or damages to personal property. Safety deposit boxes are available, free of charge, at the Resort Front Desk.
Summer Rates (Fishing Opener through September)
- With Hook-ups – $35
- Without Hook-ups – $25
- Special Events – $50 – We do not allow RV’s in the parking area surrounding Fortune Bay, unless they are staying in the RV Park.
Off Season Rates (October through April)
- All Sites – $20
RV Parking Policies
- All stay over RV’s on property are required to rent a site when available, RV’s are not allowed to stay over in the parking lots.