Welcome to Fortune Bay Resort Casino located on beautiful Lake Vermilion.
With over 25,000 square feet of exciting gaming space on two floors, you are bound to find the game you are looking for! We have over 750 slot machines and 16 table games so you are sure to find your favorite game!
We also offer the newest titles and also the traditional favorites, including video poker and video keno. Our Table Games Pit offers Blackjack and Ultimate Texas Hold’em with limits that fit your needs. We also offer a Poker Room with fun tournaments and great live play!
We look forward to your visit to Fortune Bay!
Fortune Bay Resort Casino is committed to helping our guests gamble responsibly to ensure that they don’t gamble beyond their means. We demonstrate our commitment to responsible gaming and pledge the following:
- FBRC will adhere to Minnesota state law requiring that all gamblers be at least 18 years of age.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly and in full accordance to Minnesota law.
- Make team members and guests aware of resources for those seeking help with gambling addiction issues.
- Offer a self-exclusion policy for guests who no longer want to have access to the casino.
- Provide training to all team members on the signs of gambling addiction and FBRC’s policies for preventing problem gambling.
Warning Signs of Problem Gambling
Below are some questions to ask if you suspect that you or someone you love has a gambling problem:
- Did you ever lose time from work due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Have you withdrawn from family members?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Have you ever lied about how much money you spent or won?
- Do you use your phone excessively?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you ever reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling ever make you careless of the welfare of yourself and your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling ever cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
If you answered “yes” to at least seven of these questions you may want to contact a problem gambling treatment service.
It’s important to know that gambling problems can affect anyone. An estimated one to two percent of Minnesotans meet the diagnostic criteria for compulsive gambling. Another one to two percent experience problems related to their gambling behavior.
Problem Gambling Resources
Toll-free, Confidential, Anonymous
Open 24 hours
Minnesota Department of Human Resources: www.getgamblinghelp.com
National Center for Problem Gambling: www.ncrg.org
Gamblers Anonymous: www.gamblersanonymous.org
National Council on Problem Gambling: www.ncpgambling.org